Board Meeting Date Added to Calendar, Tuesday, July 17, 2018
A special voting meeting has been added to the calendar. This meeting will take place at 1:00 pm, July 23, 2018 at Station 18.
Mobile Home Fire, Wednesday, July 4, 2018
Early morning fire of a mobile home in the Lealman Fire District. No injuries were reported. Still under investigation.
Note: We are currently undergoing changes on our website to increase accessibility for those who have disabilities or impairments that hinder there ability to view web based documents. Thank you for your patience as we undergo these changes. If you are in need of immediate assistance for something found on our website, please call our office during normal business hours at 727-526-5650 ext 221. Thank you.
Prevent Fires This 4th of July Week, Tuesday, July 3, 2018
Did you know . . .
There are more fire related calls that come into Pinellas County Regional 911 Call Center during the 4th of July holiday than any other time of year. Please help us keep everyone safe by following these simple rules:
- Keep grills at least 10 feet away from any structures.
- Never grill on a balcony .
- Keep children and pets at least 3 feet away from grills and a safe distance from firepits.
- Never leave any fire unattended.
- Stay away from private fireworks and attend a public fireworks display put on by professionals to ensure safety of yourself and your loved ones.
Learn more about being safe this holiday by downloading and reading this PDF.